We understand that your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your house and any product purchased from us will be packaged and delivered with the utmost care.
Service is always Number 1 on our list of priorities and with this in mind we will always aim to deliver your order as soon as possible.
Please check all items are in satisfactory condition within 48 hours of receipt. We cannot claim for items damaged in transit after this time and will be unable to send a replacement for any damage not reported within the time frame.
|ORDERS OVER £500
||POA - Contact Us
We're happy to accept returns for up to 1 year from date of delivery, providing the item is still in its original packaging and has not been installed or damaged.
If you wish to return and item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. A returns confirmation number will then be provided and must be used in any correspondence regarding the returned item. (Please note, we cannot accept any Carron baths returns unless the item is damaged or faulty.)
Terms & Conditions
- At the time of sale or delivery of the goods the Customer must satisfy himself that the goods comply with the contract and will inspect them for apparent defects and damage. The Customer will sign and endorse on the delivery document a note of any deficiency defects or damage found. Such note duly signed shall be conclusive evidence against the Customer that the goods are correct and free from apparent defects and damage except as so endorsed and except (in the case of consumer customers) as to matters constituting any breach of statutory implied terms. If the Customer refuses or neglects to sign such note it is agreed that it will be deemed to have been signed without endorsement.
- The Company have no liability arising out of non-delivery shortage of delivery deterioration or damage in transit save that the Company will repair or replace free of charge (at the Company's option) goods lost or damaged in transit to the Customer provided the Company who is responsible for such delivery and such goods were supplied by the Company and in the case of damage in transit or shortage of delivery a separate notice in writing is given to the Company within 3 days of receipt of the goods qualify a complete claim In writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods and in the case of loss of goods notice in writing is given to the Company within 7 days of consignment.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to cancel this agreement except with the written consent of the Company in which event the Customer shall pay to the Company by way of liquidated damages either 10% of the total value of the contract or ten pounds whichever is the greater.
- If you wish to cancel an order please inform us by email (email@example.com). You must provide the following information when cancelling an order: Your Name, Your Order Number, Date or Order, Details of Cancellation. We will acknowledge your request by email and arrange to refund you by your chosen method of payment. If you do not receive an email from us acknowledging your cancellation then your order has not been cancelled.
- Orders that are cancelled after the order has been dispatched will be subject to delivery and returns collection charges incurred.
- We can not accept any cancellations for any Special Order items. You would have been notified if your order was a special order as we would ask for your acceptance of such. Please note that your right to return Goods pursuant to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 does not apply in this contract where the Goods are manufactured for you, customised to your specifications or specially ordered and non stock items.